Cobra Lounge After Parties Announced!
We are happy to work with Cobra Lounge to host two afterparties sure to be two raucous and weird nights!
- Saturday 9/3/2011 – Hey Champ, The Kickback, Jon Drake & The Shakes, Midwest Hype – $10.00 advance – Cobra Lounge – BUY TICKETS
- Sunday 9/4/2011 – DJ List Christee (Kevin Barnes from of Montreal), Eugene Huntz (Gogol Bordello DJ set), DJ LA Jesus, Fab Ladies – $15.00 advance – Cobra Lounge - BUY TICKETS
To purchase tickets for these Official North Coast Late Night Events, fans must purchase an equal or greater number of tickets to the Festival itself. A 3-Day Pass or North Coast Festival Groupon allows for purchase of up to 3 late night events tied to the fest. This way, festival goers won’t lose out on the limited space at these Official afterparties to those that skipped the main event.
Grooveshark & Van Ghost partner for “Pick the Single” Contest with a Grand Prize of an ALL Expense Paid VIP Trip to NCMF!
Grooveshark and Van Ghost have joined forces to launch a “Pick The Single” contest, via a Facebook-integrated campaign on Grooveshark.com. This unprecedented, fan-sourced promotion puts power back in the hands of music lovers across the world, while creating buzz around Van Ghost’s new album “The Domino Effect,” new sound, and upcoming performance at the North Coast Festival. The “Pick The Single” contest kicks off Wednesday, August 10th and runs for 4 weeks.
Grand Prize: Winners chosen within the first 2 weeks (by August 22nd)
- 3 users (+1 guest) win an ALL-ACCESS PASS to North Coast Music Festival, courtesy of Van Ghost!
- Offer includes free round-trip airfare, hotel, dinner with the band, and 1-year subscription of Grooveshark Anywhere.
Runner-ups: Winners chosen in the last 2 weeks
- 100 users will receive a free Van Ghost t-shirt and 3 months of Grooveshark Anywhere.
Volunteer Positions Still Available!
Whether it be ticket giveaways or volunteer positions, the people behind NCMF want the fest to be available to all music fans affluent or not. So we are reminding the masses if you’re short on cash, we have a volunteer program for those who can’t afford a ticket. These positions are running low so interested parties should act fast. Simply visit the volunteer page at http://www.northcoastfestival.com/get-involved/volunteer/ for details.