Will Call Information! North Coast “Experience” Enhanced! Thank You for Supporting Our Partners & Charities!
Posted on August 24, 2011
Valuable WILL CALL Information
Always thinking of our supporters first Coasties will have the chance to pick up their tickets from will call early. Visiting Will Call on Thursday is highly recommended. Here’s some valuable info for anyone headed to will call.
- Valid ID: All attendees, even those with hard tickets, should have a valid state or federally issued ID.
- Will Call location: Ashland Avenue between Lake and Washington, just south of the Main Entrance.
- Will Call hours:
- Thursday: 3pm-9pm
- Friday: 11am-9pm
- Saturday: 11am-9pm
- Sunday: 11am-9pm
- Anyone picking up will call tickets will need a government issued ID that matches the name at Will Call to receive your tickets
- Groupon Will Call: Groupon buyers have a separate will call tent. Your Groupon voucher will be scanned, and if valid, you will receive three single day passes. In addition to your ID, bring the credit card you used for your purchase should there be issues.
North Coast “Experience” Enhanced!
- State-of-the-art sound and lights accompanied by LED walls, video screens and of course… lazers!
- Expanded shaded area from the stretched-fabric environments created by Funktion Forms. Is that a fish we are walking under?
- Don’t be surprised if you see Funktopuss, the boombox-sporting octopus, stilt-walkers and more curious characters roaming around fest grounds
- We’ve doubled the size of the Chicago Reader Living Gallery to include 20 of the most well-renowned graffiti artists from around the Midwest such as Revise CMW, CZR PRZ, Demon SB and more
North Coast Thanks YOU for supporting our Charities!
NCMF thanks all our patrons for supporting our charities. A portion of all ticket sales goes to our main non-profit partner, the International Latino Cultural Center of Chicago, which helps this organization in promoting awareness of Latino Cultures through presenting art forms and education programming. We are also happy to support Union Park Advisory Council, First Baptist Congregational Church, Women’s Treatment Center of Chicago, UNO JAMS, Intonation Music Workshop, Head Count, Gulf Restoration Network, The Institute for Arts Entrepreneurship, CHIRP Radio and the J Dilla Foundation. These great organizations will be on hand throughout the weekend, for more information and to learn about getting involved please stop the Not for Profit tent over the weekend.
North Coast Thanks YOU for supporting our Partners!
A festival of this magnitude would not be possible without the support of our partners. Throughout summer’s last stand, you’ll be enjoying great tunes on The Named After Groupon Stage, Red Bull Grove Stage and Magic Hat Local Stage, while sipping Magic Hat, Dos Equis, Miller Lite, Bacardi or Red Bull. Thank you also to Coupontrade, Urban Grower, Grooveshark, High Sierra, Chevy, I-Go Car Sharing, All Saints Spital Fields and Concentra Immediate Care.
- $60 Saturday and Sunday tickets on-sale now! $50 Friday tickets on-sale now!
- $45 batch SOLD OUT. $40 batch SOLD-OUT
- 3-day passes SOLD OUT
For all information and details visit www.northcoastfestival.com