1st Wave of After Parties! Hotel Partners announced!
Posted on July 20, 2012
North Coast Music Festival is thrilled to announce most of our official after parties, featuring some of the biggest names on the festival! These after parties are only available for those who have already purchased tickets to the festival for a limited time, so make sure to get your tickets now from Clubtix.com!
Friday, August 31, 2012
- Girl Talk w/ Zion I, DJ Intel @ Congress Theater – Tix
- Axwell w/ Zebo @ The Mid – Tix
- Midnight Conspiracy w/ NiT GriT @ House of Blues – Tix
- Chance the Rapper, Neak, Maker, RTC and more @ Cobra Lounge – Tix
- plus more TBA!
Saturday, Sepember 1, 2012
- STS9 w/ Future Rock @ House of Blues - Tix
- Alesso @ The Mid – Tix
- Dan Deacon w/ LA Jesus @ Cobra Lounge – Tix
- plus more TBA!
Sunday, September 2, 2012
- Umphrey’s McGee @ Congress Theater - Tix
- Steve Angello @ The Mid - Tix
- GRiZMatik (Gramatik + GRiZ) w/ The M Machine, Paul Basic @ House of Blues - Tix
- Claude VonStroke & Maya Jane Coles w/ Justin Martin @ Transit – Tix
- Rapture DJ Set w/ Kid Color, Gun Love @ Cobra Lounge – Tix
- Rebirth Brass Band & Dumpstaphunk @ Bottom Lounge – Tix
Hotel Partners Announced
North Coast Music Festival is thrilled to announce our partnership with the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago and the Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro! The Hard Rock Hotel Chicago is located just east of the festival, down Lake Street, in beautiful downtown Chicago. As a partner of North Coast for three years, this is the experience for rock stars. Click here for more information. The Crowne Plaza Chicago Metro is located at Halsted and Madison, just blocks away from the festival. Get more information here. Both hotels have complimentary wi-fi, and offer discounted rates to all North Coast Music Festival attendees!
Contest and Ticket Update
The Art Institute North Coast Challenge is still running for students in Illinois and Wisconsin! Head here to enter and to get more information.
Ticket prices are set to increase soon, get your tickets while you still can!
If you’re interested in getting involved in promotional opportunities, or if you would like to cover the festival, please contact Zach Partin at email@example.com.
Tickets are available now at Clubtix.com!