Cobra Lounge afterparties announced! Grooveshark & Van Ghost hold contest for All-Expense Paid VIP trip to NCMF! Call to Volunteers for limited positions left!
Cobra Lounge After Parties Announced!
We are happy to work with Cobra Lounge to host two afterparties sure to be two raucous and weird nights!
- Saturday 9/3/2011 – Hey Champ, The Kickback, Jon Drake & The Shakes, Midwest Hype – $10.00 advance – Cobra Lounge – BUY TICKETS
- Sunday 9/4/2011 – DJ List Christee (Kevin Barnes from of Montreal), Eugene Huntz (Gogol Bordello DJ set), DJ LA Jesus, Fab Ladies – $15.00 advance – Cobra Lounge - BUY TICKETS
To purchase tickets for these Official North Coast Late Night Events, fans must purchase an equal or greater number of tickets to the Festival itself. A 3-Day Pass or North Coast Festival Groupon allows for purchase of up to 3 late night events tied to the fest. This way, festival goers won’t lose out on the limited space at these Official afterparties to those that skipped the main event.
Grooveshark & Van Ghost partner for “Pick the Single” Contest with a Grand Prize of an ALL Expense Paid VIP Trip to NCMF!
Grooveshark and Van Ghost have joined forces to launch a “Pick The Single” contest, via a Facebook-integrated campaign on Grooveshark.com. This unprecedented, fan-sourced promotion puts power back in the hands of music lovers across the world, while creating buzz around Van Ghost’s new album “The Domino Effect,” new sound, and upcoming performance at the North Coast Festival. The “Pick The Single” contest kicks off Wednesday, August 10th and runs for 4 weeks.
Grand Prize: Winners chosen within the first 2 weeks (by August 22nd)
- 3 users (+1 guest) win an ALL-ACCESS PASS to North Coast Music Festival, courtesy of Van Ghost!
- Offer includes free round-trip airfare, hotel, dinner with the band, and 1-year subscription of Grooveshark Anywhere.
Runner-ups: Winners chosen in the last 2 weeks
- 100 users will receive a free Van Ghost t-shirt and 3 months of Grooveshark Anywhere.
Volunteer Positions Still Available!
Whether it be ticket giveaways or volunteer positions, the people behind NCMF want the fest to be available to all music fans affluent or not. So we are reminding the masses if you’re short on cash, we have a volunteer program for those who can’t afford a ticket. These positions are running low so interested parties should act fast. Simply visit the volunteer page at http://www.northcoastfestival.com/get-involved/volunteer/ for details.
3-Day passes almost SOLD-OUT! Online Merch Store Now Open! RJD2 w/ Break Science added! FanFueled Up and Running! Even More Afterparties announced with Lyrics Born featuring Lateef, SebastiAn, Steve Bug!
3-Day Passes Almost Sold Out!
If you haven’t copped your 3-day passes for “Summer’s Last Stand” now is the time to get your cheapest option to get into the fest. After 3-day passes sell out there will ONLY be single days available. Presales available at www.clubtix.com/northcoastfest!
North Coast Music Festival Online Merch Store NOW OPEN!
Excited festival-goers can purchase exclusive, limited quantity, pre-festival gear that will not be available at the festival. But if you miss out, don’t fret, we will have a new crop of gear available at the fest. Many more products are on the way, but for now we have a stylish Cityscape Tee, a demented Rabbitpus Hoodie, a fun Marionette Women’s Tee, and an urban Sun Hoodie. Stylin’!
Visit www.northcoastfestival.com/merchandise for all the up-to-date merch!
RJD2 with Break Science to replace Neon Indian
Unfortunately, Neon Indian had to cancel their performance at the festival, but festival organizers are excited and lucky to have RJD2 with Break Science (LIVE) take the slot! With RJD2’s produced beats complimented by Break Science’s live instrumentation, it’s sure to be a fest favorite!
North Coast FanFueled Up and Running
NCMF is happy to partner with FanFueled to give Coastiess a chance to win great prizes all while helping spread the good word of North Coast. Fans can now log into FanFueled and perform online tasks such as “Liking” an artist page on Facebook or Following NCMF on Twitter for their chance to earn points and win great prizes such as free swag, a Meet-n-Greet with STS9 or VIP passes! Good luck super-fans!
Visit www.northcoast.fanfueled.com to play.
Even more NCMF “Afters” Announced!
This fest is all about different genres coming together, so we strive to produce afterparties to accommodate everyone. Here’s some more for all walks of life!
- Saturday 9/3/2011 – SebastiAn added to Diplo, Zeds Dead, Lance Herbstrong – $25.00 advance – Congress Theater – BUY TICKETS
- Sunday 9/4/2011 – Lyrics Born feat. Lateef the Truthspeaker added to Thievery Corporation – $25.00 advance – Congress Theater – BUY TICKETS
- Sunday 9/4/2011 – Steve Bug, Ida Enberg, Woody McBride, DJ Heather & more – $15.00 advance – Transit – BUY TICKETS
All tickets available at www.clubtix.com/northcoastfest
To purchase tickets for these Official North Coast Late Night Events, fans must purchase an equal or greater number of tickets to the Festival itself. A 3-Day Pass or North Coast Festival Groupon allows for purchase of up to 3 late night events tied to the fest, with many more still to be announced. This way, festival goers won’t lose out on the limited space at these Official afterparties to those that skipped the main event.
- $45 Single-day passes now available. $40 batch SOLD-OUT.
- $125 3-day passes now available. $95 batch SOLD-OUT. $110 batch SOLD-OUT.
For all information and details, visit www.northcoastfestival.com!