It all starts Friday, Chicago! Are you ready for the third annual North Coast Music Festival? Single day tickets are still available exclusively through Clubtix.com, but act fast because tickets are flying! Don’t get left out!
11 Helpful North Coast Nuggets
- Bike Parking: North Coast partnered with The Bike Lane to provide a bike parking lot located on Warren and Ashland. They also offer basic maintenance.
- Check the Schedule: The performance schedule is now final, but if you were planning on seeing Excision, Alesso, Beats Antique, Yacht or Minnesota, please make sure you review the schedule as there have been some changes. We don’t want you to miss anything.
- NCMF App: The North Coast Music Festival Mobile App is available for iPhone and Android. Download it now for the most updated schedule and information on the fest!
- VIP Upgrade Available: That express entry looks nice, doesn’t it? Oh wow, and cheaper drinks too. And look how close the VIP Viewing is too each stage? Yes, we know. That’s why you can upgrade to VIP in the festival, just outside the VIP entrance.
- Official NCMF Merch + After Party Tickets: We’ve got some killer new merchandise from some of the best designers in Chicago, so don;t forget to stop by! We’re selling tickets to the after parties at our booth, with no service fees!
- Pick up your tickets early: General Admission and Groupon ticket holders can pick up their tickets early, starting on Thursday from 3 PM to 9 PM on site! Check out the will call page for more info!
- Lock it up: Entertainment Lockers are located near the main entrance for safe and secure keeping all weekend!
- Do’s and Don’t's: Empty plastic containers and camelbacks are allowed, so please stay hydrated! Before you leave for NCMF, make sure to check what is and is not allowed in the festival here.
- Media: You’ll be checking in just south of the main entrance on Ashland Ave! We’re excited to have you back, and can’t wait to hear about your experience!
- Sponsors: Remember to stop by our sponsors booths! Without them, none of this would be possible, so please say hello!
- Tickets: Still haven’t bought your tickets and need convincing? Check out the lineup!
North Coast Music Festival is thrilled to rollout the daily schedule and official festival map! The annual Toast of the Coast finals were a complete success, and we’re excited to have the winners on board! Three day passes have completely sold out, but there are still single day tickets available. And don’t forget about our official after parties! Head to Clubtix.com for more details!
Check out the official North Coast Music Festival Schedule here and start planning your weekend!
Wondering where you can catch Pretty Lights? Friends can’t hear in the Groupon Silent Disco Dome? Never fear! All the information you need is on our trusty Map!
Toast of the Coast Winners Announced
The annual Toast of the Coast Contest, presented by Dos Equis, invaded Chicago’s favorite new venue, The Mid, and was a complete success. Congratulations to the groups who will be performing on the stages at this year’s North Coast Music Festival! Check out:
Dos Equis VIP Experience
The Dos Equis VIP Experience will offer an exclusive, high-end experience as an option to all our customers over the age of 21. You’ll receive reserved viewing areas next to our main stages, 100 concession tickets, private air-conditioned restrooms for both ladies and gentlemen, bag check/locker services, shaded seating lounge areas, premium food and beverage options, complimentary bottled water, express entry to the festival, and a host of other extras from North Coast Music Festival. See the VIP section of the website for more details.