Friday, September 1st – Sunday, September 3rd, 2017
Friday, September 1st, 2017: 3PM – 10pm
Saturday, September 2nd, 2017: 1PM – 10pm
Sunday, September 3rd, 2017: 1PM – 10pm
Due to popular demand, North Coast Music Festival 2017 will be an ALL AGES event.
There will be NO RE-ENTRY into the festival.
Will be available on festival grounds.
Parking will be limited. Stay tuned for parking options and bicycle accommodations.
For more info please visit our Ticketing page.
Everyone entering the fest ground will be searched upon entry. You will need to empty your pockets and have all items examined. Narcotics officers will be working inside and outside of the event. All narcotic laws will be strictly enforced. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Alcoholic beverages will be served to those only with a government-issued photo ID. You must show your ID to a festival employee to get at 21+ wristband.
A wide variety of food options will be available onsite from over 20 local vendors. Vegetarian, vegan and non-gluten food and drink options will be available.
Weather can be tough here in Chicago, but the people of this fair city are tougher. The festival will take place rain or shine and as all artists advertised have confirmed to play, sometimes the weather does not allow them to travel to Chicago. In this instance, acts are subject to change without notice so it’s best to visit the website for the most up-to-date info.
Everyone entering the fest ground will be searched upon entry.
These items are PROHIBITED:
• NO glass of any kind
• NO weapons of any kind
• NO paint of any kind including paint markers and spray paint
• NO fireworks
• NO illegal substances
• NO illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia
• NO prescription drugs unless You have a valid prescription with Your name clearly listed on the prescription and the amount of medication is limited to Your dosage required for the duration of the Festival. All such prescription drugs must be handed in to medical personnel upon arrival at the Festival.
• NO prescription drugs that are being shared with others
• NO products that are being used or may be used for an unintended purpose that could be hazardous to your health or the health of others
• NO large chains
• NO laser pointers
• NO large umbrellas
• NO chairs
• NO frisbees
• NO unsealed tampons
• NO stuffed animals/dolls
• NO pacifiers
• NO unsealed over the counter medications/vitamins
• NO vending without permit allowed
• NO bicycles, scooters, go carts, or ATVs
• NO animals (service animals allowed)
• NO coolers
• NO outside food or drinks
• NO open containers (see Allowed list regarding One (1) empty clear reusable water bottle per person)
• NO aerosol cans, regardless of content
• NO tripod, removable camera equipment or selfie sticks
• NO projectiles or explosives
• NO knives or sharp objects (including spiked jewelry)
• NO flammable products
• NO water guns or misters
• NO flyers, stickers, posters
• NO drones and/or other similar flying apparatus
• NO sleeping bags
• NO professional cameras – GoPros okay
• NO tactical gear
• NO gas masks
• NO musical instruments including whistles
• NO LED Gloves or glow sticks
• NO Native American Headdresses
· NO Inflatables of any kind
• NO item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd and/or inflict damage to people and goods in the sole discretion of Festival staff.
Subject to the discretion of the venue security, these items are ALLOWED:
• Simple disposable or pocket cameras (non-professional – non-removable parts)
• Small Plastic tarps and blankets to sit on.
• Sealed sunscreen and cosmetic products (max. 3 oz or 90ml).
• Small/ medium backpacks (no larger than 21″ tall x 14” wide x 10″ deep), including Camelback
• Sealed cigarettes and lighters.
• Cell phones
• One (1) empty clear reusable water bottle per person.
• Sunglasses, hats, fanny packs.
• Sealed lip balm, gum, and mints
• Service animals if you are a person with disabilities, service animals in-training, and if you are wearing appropriate apparel while having your personal credentials from an accredited school for which the dog is being raised.
1. Totems must be made from a lightweight material such as PVC, light wood, or aluminum poles
2. Totem poles must be no thicker than 1″ in diameter
3. Decorated pool noodles are ideal for easy entrance through security
4. Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed
***North Coast reserves the right to refuse entry to any totem not within guidelines***