Please look out for your fellow festivalgoers and help someone if they look dehydrated, injured, sick, tired, or just plain not ok.
Here is some information to help us stay safe and focus on fun for North Coast Music Festival:
During your time at the Festival
● Stay Hydrated! Two FREE water refill stations are located on the festival grounds: one is located behind the baseball diamond on Ashland and Washington Blvd and the other is located to the left of the stage next to the basketball courts. Each station has ten spigots so be sure to refill early & often!
● Stay in the Shade! Take advantage of the beautiful trees in Union Park, spend some time in their shade when you’re not listening to music or need a break.
● Eat Food! Keep your energy up by enjoying a bit to eat. We will have 20 vendors onsite with vegan and vegetarian options. We will also have your festival favorites: hotdogs, pizza, smoothies, funnel cake and more.
● Locate the First Aid Tent! The First Aid Tent is located behind the 708 Stage on the corner of Washington Ave. and Ashland Ave. Here nurses and EMTs will be able to help you with medical related issues. If you or a friend are not able to make it to the First Aid tent, find a security guard or go to the Information Booth and one of our staff members will make sure you or the injured person in your party receive medical attention.
Please seek help if you or a friend need it. You will not get in trouble for doing so.
Traveling To and From the Festival
● Utilize Public transportation! The Green Line and #9 Ashland bus will drop you off right next to Union Park and the Metra can easily get you to and from the suburbs. You can find bus routes and Metra Line information at the bottom of the page.
● Designate a sober driver in your group to make sure you get you safely to and from the festival and carpool with others to save money on gas and parking!
● Take UBER! Our friends at Uber are providing discounted rides for Coastie fans that are new users. Click here to use their discount.
● Take a cab! Call one of the cab companies below if you need a ride home!
We at North Coast are all about being a responsible member of the community that you guys build! Be sure to look out for yourself and your fellow Coasties to ensure a safe and fun weekend.
Grand/Nordica east to Navy Pier
4:50a9:05p weekdays, 5:00a9:00p Saturday, 6:40a9:05p Sunday
Navy Pier west to Grand/Nordica
5:45a10:00p weekdays, 5:55a10:00p Saturday, 7:40a10:00p Sunday
Between Austin & Michigan
All times weekdays, All times Saturday, All times Sunday
Ashland/95th north to Clark/Belle Plaine
2:50a12:00m weekdays, 2:50a12:00m Saturday, 2:50a12:00m Sunday
Clark/Belle Plaine south to Ashland/95th
4:10a1:25a weekdays, 4:10a1:25a Saturday, 4:10a1:25a Sunday
Overnight service between 95th/Dan Ryan (Red) (Accessible) and North/Clark
Yellow Cab – 3128294222
Flash Cab – 7735614444
Chicago Carriage Cab – 3123262221
American United Taxi 7732487600
Sun Taxi Association 7737363883
Blue Ribbon Taxi – 7738785400
Dispatch Taxi – 7736852900
This message has been brought to you by North Coast and our partners at Deep Eddy Vodka, El Jimador, Heineken, Rex Goliath Wines, Southern Comfort, Strongbow and Uber. Please Drink and Travel Responsibly.