If you’re having issues with your tickets, please direct your questions to our ticketing partner SeeTickets.
You can find multiple ways to contact them here.
Single-Day tickets will go on sale at a later date.
At this time, no. Check back later for updates.
All RFID Wristbands will be shipped at the end of July 2023. Please allow until early August 2023 for your wristband to arrive. Any orders made after two weeks prior to the festival will be available for Will Call pickup only.
Any companies or brands interested in partnering with us please visit the Sponsors information page and our team will get back to you.
Submit a Media Application here.
Vendor submissions can be made here. A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
Yes! We will be accepting submissions for art installations this year. Stay tuned for application form.
Information coming soon!
TRAVEL AND HOTEL
7000 S Harlem Ave
Bridgeview, IL 60455
• From Downtown Chicago (I-55): Take I-55 South to the Harlem Avenue exit. Turn left (south) onto Harlem Avenue. Proceed south about 2.4 miles to the stadium.
• From Tri-State Tollway (I-294): Take I-294 and exit at 95th Street EAST towards Harlem (IL Route 43). Proceed about a block, then take ramp to IL Route 43 (Harlem) NORTH. Continue North on Harlem about 3 miles. GENERAL PARKING: STAY IN RIGHT LANE, veer right onto the Frontage Road and beneath the bridge (immediately north of 71st Street).
• From West: Take I-55 North and exit Harlem Avenue (IL Route 43) SOUTH. Proceed south about 2.4 miles and STAY IN RIGHT LANE. GENERAL PARKING: enter right into “N” lots along Harlem. Only VIP and STH parking may turn right onto 71st Street and enter lots S1 and S2.
• From South: Use 79th, 87th or 95th Street to Harlem Avenue (IL Route 43) NORTH. Continue north on Harlem Avenue to parking lot entrances at 70th and Harlem. GENERAL PARKING: STAY IN RIGHT LANE, veer right onto the Frontage Road beneath before the bridge (immediately north of 71st Street). Only VIP and STH parking may turn right onto 71st Street and enter lots S1 and S2.
• Take the Chicago CTA Orange Line train to the Midway station. If going to the fest, from there we advise you to take the Pacebus route 386 to the stadium. If leaving the fest after 7:00pm, you will have to take a rideshare back to the CTA Orange Line Midway station.
• Information on shuttles coming soon.
No, North Coast does not have camping at the festival. However, we can recommend two nearby campgrounds that can be booked here.
NOTE: Shuttles are currently not scheduled to stop near the campgrounds. If we get enough requests, we will add a shuttle stop near this hotel.
North Coast has partnered with select hotels for the perfect NCMF weekend. Browse our partner accommodations and book the one you like.
Yes, anyone driving to the fest will need to purchase a parking pass. .Parking pass information is available here.
Overnight parking is not allowed, we highly recommend that if you are driving to the event, to make arrangements in advance with your group for a designated driver.
There is NO re-entry allowed.
The festival starts at 2 PM CT. End time is 12 AM midnight CT on Friday and Saturday, and 10:30 PM CT on Sunday.
Yes, set times will be posted closer to the fest.
North Coast is a 17+ festival this year. Everyone attending will need to show a valid government issued photo ID upon entry. Passports, State IDs, and Driver’s Licenses are all acceptable forms of identification.
Yes, there will be a Mobile App. Check back soon for updates.
OFFICIAL NORTH COAST 2023 ADA GUIDE
North Coast is an accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the event amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. Please read this informational guide thoroughly before sending an inquiry email. For any accessibility-related questions not answered in the guide, please email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to assist you and address your accessibility needs.
Yes, there will be ATMs on site. Cashless operations will be available at all vendors and concessions. Credit card and cash will be accepted for all payments.
If in the event North Coast 2023 is not allowed to happen due to COVID-19 related conditions, all ticket purchasers will be given the option of getting a refund or keeping their ticket for 2024.
Yes! Lockers will be available for rent. Check back soon for details.
NO backpacks, purses or bags are allowed to be brought into the venue, EXCEPT for the following:
• Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl, PVC or mesh and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12.” ;
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags, i.e. Ziploc bag or something similar;
• Small clutch bag or fanny packs approximately the size of a hand (and that do not exceed roughly 4.5″ x 6.5”), with or without a handle or strap, these do not need to be clear; and
• Hydration Packs that have a clear, empty, and removable pouch upon entry. The outer bag does not have to be clear.
ALLOWED ITEMS (subject to change)
• Bag following above BAG POLICY
• Cameras: consumer grade point and shoot, polaroid, GoPros without detachable lenses and other accessories (• monopods, selfie sticks, tripods, GoPro mounts, and other attachments are not allowed)
• Empty reusable clear plastic water bottles and hydration packs, camel backs (water pouch must be clear, empty, and able to be removed upon entry)
• Sunscreen in non-aerosol containers is allowed in the size of 3.4 ounces or less
• Factory sealed eye drop containers
• Personal sized hand sanitizer
• Prescription Medicine Requirements: Anyone needing prescription medicine at the festival must present the pharmacy-labeled container which states the prescription, dosage, and patient name to our medical staff at entrance gate. All medicine must be declared and shown to security upon entry. Patrons are only allowed a sufficient supply of the prescribed medication for that day.
• Over the counter medications are allowed in a sufficient supply for the day. Bottle contents will be verified by medical personnel at the entry gates. All medicine must be declared and shown to security upon entry and inspected by medical staff.
• Portable phone chargers and batteries
• Single use, factory sealed vape pens such as Juuls, Posh , etc. Extra pods must be factory sealed upon entry
• Refillable vape devices are allowed only with enough liquid for one day’s use. No extra juice is allowed. All juice must be attached to vape device.
• Cigarettes (cigarette packs subject to search upon entry)
• Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
• Gum must be factory sealed upon entry
• Flow toys, poi, hula hoops as long as they are made of soft plastic and/or string, LED whips
• Lip balm and gloss (subject to search upon entry)
• Personal misting fan with a bottle no larger than 1.5L (must be empty upon arrival)
• Factory sealed tampons
• Hand fans (not motorized or electric fans)
PROHIBITED ITEMS (subject to change)
• Native American Headdresses
• Confederate flags
•Clothing containing hate speech
• Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms, selfie sticks, or commercial-use Rigs. (see allowed for acceptable cameras)
• Laser pointers
• Air-horns, mega phones, whistles, or noisemakers
• Drones, remote-controlled aircraft or toys
• Toy guns, water guns, slingshots
• Projectiles such as Balls or frisbees
• Tents, large umbrella
• Weapons of any kind including pocket knives, pepper spray (or any dangerous chemical compound)
• Explosives including fireworks
• Illegal substances
• Drugs or drug paraphernalia
• LED gloves or microlights used for light shows
• Masks of any kind including gas masks
• Full face paint – Must be able to match face to ID upon entry
• Edible jewelry, candy bracelets or necklaces
• Aerosol products/cans
• Opened eye drop container (factory sealed is Allowed)
• Liquid makeup
• Unsealed tampons (upon entry)
• Glass, cans, cups or coolers
• Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
• Markers, pens or spray paint
• Large chains or spiked jewelry
• No unauthorized soliciting, advertising, handbills, posters, stickers, product sampling, giveaways, etc
• Bota bags (see allowed for hydration items)
• Large purses, bags or multi-pocket backpacks over 12′′×12′′ (See bag policy in Allowed section)
• Stuffed animals or dolls
• Pets (service animals allowed)
• Inline skates, skates, bikes, skateboards, scooters, wagons, strollers
• Tactical gear including Police, Swat or Army uniforms
• Anything deemed suspicious, inappropriate, unsafe or disruptive. Venue, Law Enforcement, and Security’s sole • discretion
• Furniture of any kind including inflatable couches, folding chairs, lawn furniture
• Cannabis products of any kind regardless of medical card or not
• Maximum height is 10 feet.
• Must be made of light weight material such pool noodles or PVC pipe. Lightweight plastic poles must be 1.5” or smaller in diameter
• Nothing sharp on any part of the totem that could poke or cut someone
• NO wood, metal poles, or collapsible/telescoping camera extenders
• Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
• Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
• Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted.
• Thursday 2PM – 8PM
• Friday 12PM – 11:30PM
• Saturday 12PM – 11:30PM
• Sunday 12PM – 10:30PM
• On Thursday, Will Call will be on the east side only. Enter East Lot Gate S2 for Thursday Will Call.
• Friday through Sunday, there will be Will Call on both East and West sides of the Festival.